(Helping Youth Experience & Learn Program)
(Download an application form)
- Provide financial assistance to youth and program events allowing for increased opportunities to experience Scouting Programs.
- The H.Y.E.L.P. fund was established by several local community members, sponsored by EEP Investments, as a way to help enhance access to effective program opportunities for both youth and events.
- To help ensure program is experienced when revenue opportunities are decreasing.
- This is meant to be an annual fund.
- The objective is to make funds available annually and distribute widely and effectively (within KWA) in an effort to help youth experience program and also help events provide good program opportunities to the youth.
- Approximately $500 is expected to be paid out each year via the HYELP Fund.
- Some examples could be (but not limited to);
- A group or Area contingent attending a Jamboree.
- A Section attending a large program event.
- A youth attending an international program event.
- An Area event wanting to increase or enhance program opportunities.
- Any Youth / Section / Group / Area / Event within KWA can apply.
- Submit a completed application to the email listed.
- You will be notified on receipt of application.
- You will be notified on result of application (if accepted then a cheque will be presented) – Approximate turnaround is two weeks.
- A post event report on how the money benefited your program is to be submitted.